Country Report - Honduras
Mission to assist the Committee or the Defense of Human Rights ( CODEH), a local human rights organization, in planning exhumations and creating a database for information about disappeared persons.
At the request of the Commited for the Defense of Human Rights of Honduras (CODEH) -a local nongovernmental human rights organization- EAAF conducted forensic investigations for 30 days in different departments of Honduras. In addition, EAAF held a seminar on Forensic Anthropology for professionals and students in the area of medicine and law. The mission was sponsored by the European Human Rights Foundation (Belgium) and EAAF.
- Historical background
- Exhumations in Choluteca and Valle
- The cases of Aviles Funez and Espinoza Paz.
- Exhumation in the village of Yascaran
- Excavation in the locality of Sabanagrande
- Excavation in the Department of Santa Barbara.
- The Callejones case